A global pioneer in technology innovation, OPPO provides cutting-edge devices and services to empower users in an intelligently connected future.
The OPPO brand was first registered in 2001 and OPPO was officially incorporated in 2004. To date, OPPO has expanded its business presence to more than 40 countries and regions, with over 400,000 sales outlets worldwide. With nine Intelligent Manufacturing Centers, six Research Divisions, four R&D Centers and a London-based Global Design Center, OPPO has more than 40,000 employees around the world. OPPO was awarded as “Most Respected Chinese Company” by The Economic Oberserver in 2018 for the third consecutive year and was also included on Boston Consulting Group’ s“ 2018 BCG Global Challengers” list. Also in 2018, OPPO received the Canstar Blue “Most Satisfied Customers” award for the second year in a row. In 2019, OPPO earned a spot on the “Top 50 Chinese Global Brands” ranking by BrandZTM, the leading global authority on brand power.
Currently OPPO is looking for a Legal Manager for OPPO Spain & Portugal based in Madrid office. The ideal candidate will be responsible for financial strategy, financial planning and analysis, financial reports, company audits, compliance, and bank relationships. They will collaborate with the CEO and the executive team to make decisions regarding company’s financial strategy and operations. The candidate will possess a strong background in finance and management.
- Specifying internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance
- Giving accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics
- Collaborating with management to devise efficient defense strategies
- Parnering with Finance team to ensure the correct implementation of legal and finance policies
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advise on possible legal issues
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.), creating relations of trust
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- 5 – 7 years of related experience as legal manager or counsel in a corporate environment
- Proficiency in English and Spanish, other languages (Chinese, Portugues, etc.) would be a plus
- Analytical and detail oriented skills
- Strong communicative skills
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity