We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you’ll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:
Glovo is growing and expanding to new markets, that’s why we are looking for an experienced and hands-on International Lawyer that will work with the Head of Legal team on managing the day to day implications in the business.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Provide professional legal services in line with the company’s commercial and digital strategy
- Provide accurate legal advice in all matters in accordance with the countries markets needs
- Act as Point of Contact to all General Managers and coordinating the local in-house lawyers and external law firms
- Actively contribute and report to all aspects of transaction, business, strategy, governance and compliance of the company
- Provide proactive and solution-oriented legal advice and guidance to colleagues in regional business sectors and corporate functions
- Manage contentious matters including the proactive handling and resolution of complaints, disputes, and litigation
- Develop, promulgate and oversee the proper implementation of relevant legal documentation and policies.
- Advise internal stakeholders (and negotiate with external counterparts where relevant) on fundraising, secondary sales, mergers and acquisitions, restructurings and intra-group agreements)
- Support the team on privacy, antitrust, governance and compliance countries related matters
- Elaborate periodically report to the Head of Legal and other teams as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Law from reputable universities and have at least 7 years of relevant professional experience (mix of in-house and private practice in top-tier law firms preferred).
- Completly business-oriented and think outside of the box personality!
- Strong organization, planning, project management, communication, presentation and influence skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Knowledge of Romanian or Polish language will be considered a plus.e will be considered a plus.
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
Enticing Phantom Shares plan
Attractive Relocation package (if applicable ;))
Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
Discounted Gym memberships
Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
At Glovo we believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It’s because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.