Printful helps artists and entrepreneurs transform their ideas into thriving ecommerce businesses. With 300K+ customers using our services, we’re one of the world’s leading printing, warehousing, and fulfillment companies.
Since opening in 2013, we’ve been trusted to print 28M+ items and grown into a team of 1,600+ employees worldwide. Our team is constantly expanding, so we’re looking for a Legal Counsel who’s ready to face challenges in a fast-paced environment.
Your daily tasks will include:
- providing day-to-day legal support for Printful departments
- preparing and revising various legal documents in accordance with Spain and foreign law
- conducting research and drawing conclusions in different fields of civil law
- following American, Latvian, Spain and global legislative developments
- coordinating legal projects
- preparing and revising internal company documents in accordance with laws and regulations
Here’s what we expect from you:
- higher education in law
- preferably 4–5 years of experience in legal work
- excellent spoken and written English skills
- experience working in an international company
- good stress resistance
- ability and desire to work in a fast-growing company
Here’s what we offer:
- flexible working hours (start your day as late as 10 a.m.)
- health insurance
- exciting team building events, guest lectures, and international conferences
- room for professional growth
- a day off on your birthday
- employee discounts
- other Printful employee benefits
If you think you’d excel in this role—send us your resume in English!
Interested, but don’t think this is the right role for you? Feel free to share it with friends and check out other open positions at Printful. We’re always looking for creative and driven minds to join our ever-growing team!