Build the future of logistics for a more sustainable world: shared, efficient and reliable, as conscious consumers value more and more environmental responsibility besides speed of delivery and convenience.
Stuart is growing to fulfil that vision. In 2020 we doubled in size and continue to grow strong.
We are a melting-pot of 400 people working from Paris, London, Barcelona, Madrid and remote.
More than 2 000 companies work with us already across Food, Grocery, Retail and Pharmacy to deliver all types of goods, among which essentials for people on lockdown / self-isolating because of the coronavirus. We are at the right moment and the right place to make an impact on millions of people, as home delivery services hit a record high!
We’re looking for our new Legal Counsel to be responsible for the Spanish scope 🇪🇸. ( role can be localed both in Madrid or Barcelona). You will join our Legal team ( Nastassia 🇫🇷, Eva 🇬🇧& Pauline 🌎 ) and report directly to our General Counsel, Michael Kefi.
- Employment: oversee all legal aspects of Spanish employment law & support the HR local team
- Sales: oversee all legal aspects of the sales processes by providing autonomous legal support, drafting and negotiating all types of agreements, including RFPs
- Suppliers: draft and negotiate all types of commercial agreements, including software license agreements, Cloud/SaaS and services agreements
- Privacy: you should be familiar with European privacy regulations.
- Corporate: general corporate entity management
On top of this, if you think other areas are useful for our business and want to grow and learn in these areas, we are always willing to improve. For example, you will have the opportunity to develop your knowledge and skills in digital platform and gig economy regulation!
- Strong academic credentials and law degree
- At least 4 years of experience as legal counsel either in-house or in a law firm with a significant practice on contract negotiation
- Privacy law and corporate law experience in the national context
- Results-oriented, business partner, providing pragmatic and operational solutions
- You have a significant sense of autonomy as you will manage independently various subjects
- Open to feedback and an advocate for an accessible, diverse, low-ego approach to work
- Having experience in a digital platform is a big plus!
Alternatively, if you feel that you have different skills and knowledge that make you stand out, we would be happy to have you convince us that you are what we need!
- Great compensation package
- Work-life balance – work from home and flexible hours
- Amazing 3 floors office with a huge terrace & view to La Pedrera (186 Carrer de Pau Claris)
- Food allowance and all the free drinks/snacks you can handle
- Wellness program to use in any gym or sport class ( 40 euro per month)
- Private health care provided by Sanitas
- Nursery vouchers for childcare
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a company culture focused on learning and development!
Stuart is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.