Cocoon medical is a Spanish technology company, leader in the research, development, manufacture and commercialization of medical devices within the aesthetic medicine and dermatology sector. Formed by a team of 150 employees located in the HQ of Esplugues del Llobregat and subsidiaries in Hong Kong, Italy, USA, Colombia and Bulgaria.
Over the last decade, the company has expanded its presence in more than 60 countries and it counts more than 70 international distributors.
In 2020 we have maintained our progress and we have opened new offices in Esplugues del Llobregat and a new production plant in Sofia (Bulgaria).
Currently, we are looking for a Paralegal/lawyer for our HQ in Esplugues del Llobregat. Reporting to the CEO, CFO and General Counsel, you will be responsible for serving as lead counsel on strategic deals, providing day-to-day advice, resolving issues that arise in existing commercial relationships and analysing contract requirements and terms. Bringing the best practices on how to keep everything legal and organized in the corporation.
· Acting as advisor on legal issues arising from business units (regions).
· Provided advice on all areas of the business, ranging from human resources, regulatory, data protection, international expansion, marketing, or security.
· Liaise with external legal advisors both national and international. Serve as the key point of contact between a business and third parties to ensure timely review and approval of any variations.
· Manage any possible legal process both in defence and in claims that may be necessary with: customers, partners, suppliers, competitors or insurances.
· Analyse contract requirements and terms, and ensure compliance with the terms and conditions of both commercial and protection contracts (NDA, DPA).
· Document and agree on any changes or amendments that may arise during its implementation or execution.
· Generate, review and maintain accurate contract documentation in accordance with company policies.
· Keep thorough records of all legal documents, to ensure the efficiency and compliance of our organization and make all the information easily accessible.
· Mandatory bachelor’s Law.
· Senior lawyer with proven, at least 6 years, of execution experience preferably facing clients (companies) to defend and negotiate legal terms.
· Experience in intellectual property protection and data protection would be an asset.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, especially in legal technical English is a must.
· Ability to multitask, meet deadlines, and draft contracts according to guidelines and templates.
· Creative and innovative in solving problems and formulating solutions.
· Join into a growing up company with constant R+D projects and leader in the aesthetic medical devices field.
· Flexible working hours.
· Work in newly opened offices with spacious and bright spaces.
· Economic conditions to be determined according to the experience and attitude you bring to the job.