– Demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to the principles of Privacy by Design
– Conduct, support and evaluate Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA) activities, especially in the areas of: developing new products/services; updating existing products/services, selecting third-party service providers and implementing new internal processes.
– Support the efficient operation and continuous improvement of the corporate breach reporting, data retention, data subject rights reporting, record of processing and PIA processes
– Assist in the communication of the corporate privacy program to the business. Candidates are expected to demonstrate effective presentation and influencing skills
– Manage a diverse workload and multiple projects at the same time. Candidates will also demonstrate the ability to keep track of multiple and varying regulatory obligations.
– Identify, research, investigate and evaluate known and potential privacy risks across the company and its business units and make practical business recommendations to mitigate them. Candidates will be comfortable working in the face of ambiguity.
– Execute other projects as assigned.
– Have formal privacy training and certification e.g. an IAPP-issued certification.
– Have at least 2 years of operational privacy experience – especially in the preparation of Privacy Impact Assessments.
– Be committed to a personal program of continuous privacy and professional education.
– Have experience with and/or knowledge of various information security standards, tools and systems.
– Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills supported by well-developed analytical skills.
– Be fluent in English; other languages are desirable
– Be highly organized and independent; capable of managing a wide-range of diverse projects with minimal supervision.
– Have a bachelor’s degree or higher