Cocoon Medical, part of Sinclair Pharma Group, is a Spanish technology company, leader in the research, development, manufacture, and commercialization of medical devices within the aesthetic medicine and dermatology sector. Formed by a team of 170 employees located in Spain and the subsidiaries in Hong Kong, Italy, USA, Colombia, and Bulgaria.
Over the last decade, the company has expanded its presence in more than 60 countries and it counts more than 70 international distributors.
In 2020 we have maintained our progress and we have opened new offices in Esplugues del Llobregat and a new production plant in Sofia (Bulgaria).
Currently, we are looking for a Senior Legal Counsel for our HQ in Esplugues del Llobregat. Reporting to the CEO of Cocoon Medical and the General Counsel of Sinclair Pharma, you will be responsible for serving as lead counsel on strategic deals, providing day-to-day advice, resolving issues that arise in existing commercial relationships and analysing contract requirements and terms. Bringing the best practices on how to keep everything legal and organized in the corporation Cocoon Medical part of the Sinclair Pharma Group.
· Advising on day to day legal issues arising from business units (regions), providing commercial and contract advice and negotiating and drafting a wide variety of commercial contracts across different jurisdictions
· Provided advice on all areas of the business, ranging from human resources, regulatory, intellectual property, data protection, international expansion, marketing and competition.
· Liaise with external legal advisors both national and international. Serve as the key point of contact between a business and third parties to ensure timely review and approval of any variations.
· Manage any possible legal process both in defence and in claims that may be necessary with: customers, partners, suppliers, competitors or insurances.
· Providing support for compliance, GDPR and other regulatory issues.
· Managing external trade mark and patent agents.
· Proactively identify legal issues at the earliest opportunity and develop and implement strategies to address them.
· Develop and implement innovative solutions to legal problems.
· Manage any potential litigation matters.
· Proven ability of working under pressure and to tight timescales.
· Ability to exert influence and build strong commercial relationships across different business functions.
· Delivering legal training to employees across the business.
· Implement and maintain a robust contract management system.
· Mandatory bachelor’s Law.
· Senior Attorney with proven, at least 8 years, of post-qualification experience preferably facing clients (companies) to defend and negotiate legal terms.
· Experience in commercial law is a must.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish, especially in legal technical is a must.
· Experience in intellectual property protection and data protection would be an advantage.
· The ability to work autonomously.
· Join into a growing up company with constant R&D projects and leader in the aesthetic medical devices field.
· Flexible working hours (8:00-9:30 / 17:00-18:30).
· Work in newly opened offices with spacious and bright spaces.
· Economic conditions to be determined according to the experience and attitude you bring to the job.