We invite you to join Vodafone to build a future together, in a position where you can learn new things every day and have contact with the different business units of the Company, as well as related institutions and public bodies.
The role purpose of the Legal Counsel is to support Vodafone Business by providing expert legal advice on commercial and contractual matters to all areas of Vodafone Business including VGE, M2M, Cloud & Hosting, with a strong focus on the VGE Southern Region, in particular, VGE Spain.
- Day to day responsibility for providing accurate, effective and timely legal advice, analysis and support on commercial and contractual matters of relating to the Vodafone Business (VGE, VCS, M2M and HCS) operating in the SE Region.
- Drafting and negotiating significant /complex global and local contracts as well another legal documents relating to deals with major multinational companies and carriers arising through the operations of the Vodafone Business operating in the Region.
- Work on projects within Vodafone Business Legal team.
- Identifying areas of risk for Vodafone in relation to commercial and contractual legal issues affecting Vodafone Business and assisting in providing solutions to manage the risks.
- Maintaining effective contact with relevant individuals in other key functions outside Vodafone Business Legal, such as Regulatory professionals in the Public Policy teams, Group Technology, Tax, etc, influencing and assisting in discussions with such personnel to ensure the best legal solution to meet commercial objectives.
- Assisting in the development of best practice within Vodafone with regards to the legal aspects of commercial and contractual matters concerning product development and deployment.
What you bring:
- Minimum 8 years PQE experience, Spanish legal qualification. Preferable with professional background in international law firm or telecommunication industry.
- Credibility to build rapport with, persuade and influence personnel within the Enterprise organisation.
- Commercial understanding and proven track record of delivery.
- Good drafting skills.
- High level of oral and written English.
At Vodafone we are concerned about being a company committed to diversity as an engine of change. We are proud to offer equal opportunities regardless of race, nationality, cultural origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and religious or political beliefs.