Gympass is a discovery tech marketplace that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities.
The company is backed by some of the world biggest VC funds.
With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they’ll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, and Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier and more engaged workforce
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, and we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms and having the best talent.
- Serving as a trusted advisor and providing responsive legal advice to further the company’s business and protect the company’s interests (with main focus in the German and Italian Markets).
- Drafting and negotiating a variety of commercial agreements.
- Identifying and mitigating risks and causes of the main legal contingencies or exposures.
- Following procedures for contract management, organization, and documentation.
- Adopting preventive measures to avoid legal contingencies and disputes in all areas of law.
- Law Degree and license to practice law.
- Experience with B2B contracts and general in-house legal experience, tech/startup experience preferred.
- Native/Bilingual level of both German AND Italian are mandatory, + fluency in English
- Strong verbal and written skills, in both German, Italian and English languages, with the ability to explain complex, challenging issues in a clear manner to all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work collaboratively.
- Solid judgment and business acumen, particularly in determining significance of legal issues in the context of business goals, assessing risks/benefits and providing business and legal solutions.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and efficient.
- Strong organizational skills to work independently and prioritize and manage multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously.
- Able to work accurately with an appropriate sense of urgency and function effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including diplomacy and flexibility.
- Parental leave: 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents (of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent’s relationship with the co-parent) + 100% paid birth leave of 14 weeks.
- Career growth Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
- Culture: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
- Flexible location: Madrid, Milan or Munich (full time WFH flexibility from other locations can be discussed)