We are seeking for a Legal Manager, reporting to a Director within the Real Assets of Sanne.
You will work closely with a team of experienced and dynamic professionals who provide premium corporate secretarial services to clients worldwide. This role will suit engaged, client-focused individuals who want to further their career (or realise their potential) in a challenging and rewarding work environment.
- Overall supervision of the designated portfolio of clients ensuring that all client queries and requests are processed and completed in a timely manner, efficiently and qualitatively;
- Pick-up, assign and process (draft), legal documents.
- Deal with local providers such as Notary’ s officers, tax authorities, registars’ officers and review the relevant drafts prepared by such providers.
- Process and review of legal documents such as Mercantile Registry certificates, public deeds and/or agreements when the transfer in of a company in order to analyse current situation of the company, possible issues that have not been resolved yet and prepare a corporate file.
- Maintain and develop multiple business relations with clients, other Sanne offices and third parties;
- Continuously review and make recommendations for improvements to the existing processes and procedures;
- Follow changes in law in Spain which may impact service delivery and ensure that international and/or industry specific legal requirements are met.
Skills / experience required:
- University degree in law;
- 4-5 years relevant experience in Legal field (Corporate Law);
- Flexibility and ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment;
- Fluency in English is essential;
- Compliance experience would be an advantage.