- Support to Commercial teams, which includes drafting and reviewing commercial contracts as well as negotiating legal Ts & Cs. You will be required to adopt a sensible risk based approach to commercial contracts, which enables efficient solutions for tomorrow’s challenges and advances Bacardi’s interests in customer, supplier and distributor negotiations at Iberia and Western Europe levels.
- Support to Marketing teams (including IP and innovation) to enable growth and development of disruptive campaigns while mitigating legal and social responsibility risks
- Enhance Governance and Compliance across the region while leading at Iberian and Western Europe levels the implementation of the GDPR requirements
- Defend Bacardi against complaints and regulatory investigations, and spot opportunities where we can challenge others
- Continually seek to expand knowledge of clients’ business and your legal expertise
- Interact effectively with Legal Department colleagues, clients, and others to complete tasks accurately, responsively and efficiently, to enhance the reputation of the Legal Department as a valuable business partner
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree +5 (incl. Master, Bar Exam or Business schools), mainly on business and commercial laws, including contracts, data protection and intellectual property law.
- 4-6 years of experience in business commercial law / international law either in a law firm and/or in international FMCG industries.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English: Speaking another language such as French, Italian or German is also an advantage.
- Ability to communicate with clarity, simplicity and precision
- Excellent organizational and inter-personal skills
- High level of professionalism, initiative, and flexibility to maintain the trust and confidence of the business community and to respond to workload demands
- Curious innovator, asking questions to gather the right insight to provide the best solutions
- Ability to navigate your way through complexity and enjoy working in ambiguity and with autonomy
- Strong bias for action and focus on results, seeing the business as if it is your own
- Willing to evolve in a multicultural environment which mirrors the rich diversities of the consumers within the markets
We share the passion and entrepreneurial flair of our founder and are guided by our three culture pillars – Fearless, Family and Founders, they inspire our Primos to be the best they can be and drive us forward in all we do. But what does this mean?
· Being Fearless; means adopting an agile mindset, being comfortable trying new things and taking risks. We are empowered to question, challenge and innovate.
· Family; We treat each other, and our communities, like Family. Always.
· Founders; The spirit of entrepreneurship is at the heart of everything we do. We see the business as if it’s our own. We do the right thing for the business and we all take accountability for our work.
When you join Bacardi, you become part of our family and gain more than just a job.