The Forensic and Litigation practice of FTI Madrid (Spain) is looking for candidates holding Degree in Business Administration, Degree in Economics and/or Double Degree in Law and Business Administration/Economics, with up to 5-6 years of forensic consulting or financial advisory experience. You will work in diverse teams including a wide array of organizations and their legal counsel, who turn to us for assistance with expert testimony, valuation models, forensic accounting, corporate intelligence investigations, and financial and economic analysis.
What You’ll Do
- Responsibility for the day-to-day activities of economic expert witness reports, fraud investigation and corporate intelligence projects including interaction with client personnel, other team members, and professionals from other firms involved in the engagement.
- Financial and economic analysis in order to support the strategy of clients in their disputes. This analysis includes damages estimations, loss of profits, balance and profit and losses analytical reviews creating financial models, among others.
- Perform industry and company research utilizing online tools and publicly available information, assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties, and develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Preparing draft written reports for third parties, as necessary, on the project scope and/or results of activities.
- In detail review of Consultant’s working papers and analysis in order to maintain quality and organization.
- Management of one or more Consultants in order to attend project’s needs.
- Organizing information to facilitate effective data access and analysis.
- Working to deliver a quality product within established timeframes.
How You’ll Grow
As a member of this practice, you will be involved in highly complex and high-profile legal, financial and reputational cases. Working on behalf of corporations, governments and law firms, each case calls for a team of people with exactly the right expertise and range of forensic, investigative, data analytic and litigation experience.
- Degree in Business Administration, Degree in Economics and/or Double Degree in Law and Business Administration/Economics.
• Up to 5-6 years of experience at a Forensic Consulting or Financial Advisory firm.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Fluent English and Spanish is essential. Additional European language is highly desirable.
- Advanced analytical and issue resolution intelligence, problem solving is essential.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, confident and impactful presenter.
• Ability to interface with team members and client personnel in demanding, deadline-driven situations.
• Ability to travel.
• Proficient with PC environments and related software, including Microsoft Office applications.
• Advanced skills in Excel.
• Ability and willingness to learn and adapt in an ever-changing environment to meet client’s needs.
Apart from the well-structured career path and excellent team environment, our employees enjoy a variety of perks and benefits. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
• Generous paid holidays and paid time off
• Annual paid volunteer hours
• Corporate matching for charitable donations
•Free snacks and drinks
About FTI Consulting
What makes us unique? With more than 5,000 employees located in offices in every corner of the globe, we are the firm our clients call when their most important issues are at stake. Regardless of what level you are, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from top experts in your field on high-profile engagements that impact history. Our culture is collaborative, and we value diversity, recognition, development and making a difference in our communities.