AUTO1 Group is Europe’s leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 4.200 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.
The Legal department assists the AUTO1 Group with questions about contract and corporate law, and represents AUTO1 Group in any legal proceedings.
As Legal Counsel you come into contact with various facets within the company. You focus on e-commerce and other general legal issues. You are versatile and you think in solutions. As a corporate lawyer you work independently and you report to the Head of Commercial Legal in Germany and to VP Spain.
Your contribution to AUTO1 Group. What you will do:
- We are looking for an allrounder, who is interested in and capable of working on a lot of different legal items from potentially any field of law.
- Mainly, this means Commercial law: purchasing law, marketing law, consumer protection law, transport law, data protection law, competition law etc.
- Knowledge in labour law would be a plus.
- Minor corporate law issues, like preparing shareholders resolutions.
What you should bring:
- You have completed a Master’s degree in Spanish Law.
- You have gained at least 2 years of relevant work experience in a comparable position (law firm or company lawyer).
- You are fluent in Spanish and English languages. Command of the Portuguese language is an advantage.
- You are organized and capable to work on your own.
- You are a teamplayer, you will work closely with the other national legal sub- department, particularly Germany (Legal HQ).
- Capable of working fully digitally.
What you will get:
- Attractive salary and compensation package.
- Our fast-paced start-up environment offers plenty of challenges that let you grow personally and gives you the opportunity to have direct impact with everything you do
- More than 70 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment. Join our success story and work in one of the few German unicorns with an annual revenue of more than 3.5 billion euros.