It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Provides business oriented legal advice and counseling to Business Partners.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
How to contribute to our vision
The objective of this position within the organization is to protect and optimize the legal interests of the business activities of one of our areas of activity within Siemens Gamesa Group; Gamesa Electric, by providing legal advice to the operational teams of this Siemens Gamesa subsidiary, by managing and reducing legal risks and by coordinating the development and implementation of a legal strategy worldwide.
Forming part of the Siemens Gamesa South Europe & Africa Legal Team, you will more particularly take a role on different areas:
- Providing legal advice to business partners on all key legal issues affecting the company, in order to prevent or reduce legal risks.
- Advising all operational departments on legal issues in all functional matters and provide them with pro-active support.
- Preparing and participating in the negotiation and drafting of national and international commercial contracts, such as equipment supply agreements, frame agreements with customers, build to print agreements, forfaiting, reservation agreements, NDAs, intercompany agreements, services agreements, purchase of components, MOUs and other agreements with suppliers.
- Providing advice on contract issues in international transactions.
- Developing and maintaining guidelines and standard contracts.
- Intervening in the resolution of disputes with clients and suppliers.
- Participating and actively collaborating with legal teams from other countries.
What you need to make a difference
Passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change. We are also looking for…
Degree in Spanish Law and c. 3- 4 years of experience in a Law Firm or in the Legal Department of an International Company in the Energy, Industrial or Construction sector.
Master’s Degree in Law with a specialization in international business law will be valued.
Ability to write and speak professional English fluently and to negotiate in English. A second European language is a plus.
Proven negotiation skills.
Excellent knowledge of commercial contractual matters. Ability to manage commercial law in different countries.
Very strong proactivity and responsiveness to business issues.
Ability to adapt to a changing economic and regulatory environment.
Ability to work independently, to assert oneself and to convince.
Ability to create synergies between multicultural environments.
In return of your commitment we offer you…
- Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come
- A global team of diverse colleagues who share passion for renewable energy
- Trust and empowerment to make your own ideas reality
- Personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization
- Flexible working hours as well as home-office (Important: add or remove this sentence depending on the position, legal entity or responsibilities)
- Attractive remuneration package
- Local benefits such as subsided lunch, employee discounts and much more
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
Severely disabled applicants are encouraged to reach out to us. We have inclusive recruiting processes specifically for severely disabled persons in Germany and we do our utmost to tailor working spaces to suit your individual needs. In cases of severe disability, applicants who are equally qualified will be given preferential consideration.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy is a global organisation and it recognizes that its employees represent a large variety of cultures, ethnicities, beliefs and languages. This wealth of diversity is what makes Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy more innovative, creative, sensitive and committed to society. Our diversity is what makes us who we are, and we are immensely proud of that.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy believes that we all have the right to be treated with dignity and respect in the workplace regardless of our race, nationality, ethnicity, religion, beliefs, sex, sexual orientation, gender, circumstances of pregnancy or parental leave, age, disability or marital status.
We seek to promote respect for the law, equality and inclusion for our employees in order to ensure that there is no discrimination by reason of race, gender, marital status, ideology, political opinions, nationality, religion or any other personal, physical or social condition.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy offers a truly flexible and inspiring place to work, with a global presence and a commitment to providing a working environment in which every employee can develop their potential and maximize their contribution.