BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 74 countries, with more than 192,000 employees, including more than 146,000 in Europe.
The Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporates and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
We are looking for a Legal Advisor FOR Wealth Management
1.- Advice business
- Ensuring from the legal point of view the support for Wealth Management business.
- Drafting and management of the type of legal agreement for the different products and services of the business line;
- Keeping the records of all standard contracts and its updating.
- Management and maintenance of an electronic repository of published legal information and documentation, via Sharepoint.
2.- Relations with internal teams and clients
- Managing the close relationship and support with the bankers.
- Having a client´s oriented mindset, collaborate with the team in the relationship with clients and their lawyers.
- Negotiation of the legal agreements with the Clients´lawyers
3.- Procedures, Controls and Reporting
- Preparation and update of procedures within the scope of the Line of business;
- Regular controls reporting;
- Preparation and update of the legal Risk Reporting templates and tools; record of the reporting regularly sent.
4.- External law firms
- Management of the external law firms that provide legal services to the line of business.
- Control of the legal fees borned by the line of business.
5.- Integration within the Legal Dept. in Spain and abroad
- Active involvement in the Wealth Management Law Practice Group at Group level;
- Active involvement in the local Legal Department, collaborating with all the legal team members of the Group in Spain, sharing expertise.
- Close follow-up with the Head of Legal Department.