You will join temporarily PepsiCo in-house Legal Team for South West Europe (Spain, Italy & Portugal), based in Barcelona . We are looking for a driven individual who is able to work on their own initiative with a “can-do” attitude.
Your Day To Day With Us
* Involvement in different projects related to PepsiCo South West Europe.
* Preparation, review and negotiation of all kind of agreements (license, distribution, supply agreements, co-packing, bottling, purchase, sales, etc.).
* Legal support to Marketing in Spain, Portugal and Italy (advertising, promotions, food law, consumers’ protection, unfair competition and intellectual property).
* Legal support to all departments where required (e.g. HR, Sales, Finance, IT, Procurement, Public Affairs, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, etc.).
* Personal Data Protection / GDPR legal contact point for Spain, Portugal and Italy.
* Trainings to employees on key legal related matters.
What will you need to succeed?:
* Bachelor of Law. Master in international law, business law, tax or MBA will be valued.
* Minimum experience between 8-10 years in Law Firms and/or in the legal department of a multinational company.
* Technical skills: contract review and negotiation; quick and state-of-the-arts legal support to marketing and data protection; resolution of legal queries.
* Fluency in English and Spanish is required. Italian and Portuguese knowledge will be highly valued.