Taylor Hopkinson is in the search for an M&A Legal Counsel for a leading multinational renewable energy company. The role is based in Madrid.
- Manage due diligence process for acquisitions and assist with M&A transactions
- Review, draft and negotiate M&A and financing deal documents, land securing contracts, PPAs and ensuring compliance with the law and group policies
- Support project development by providing legal counsel
- Manage and reviewing outside legal corporate counsel and assist and support internal departments in the company
- Previous experience in a similar position in the renewable energy sector, in a law firm or in-house position
- Extensive experience in Project Development and M&A transactions
- Advance level of English